At-home lab testing kits provide simple sample collection, free shipping, and accurate physician-reviewed results. With more than 70 at-home lab test kits, Health Testing Centers offer an extensive selection of lab test kits ordered by you and delivered conveniently to your home. From genetic testing to food sensitivity tests we work work with premier CLIA-certified laboratories to provide a best-in-class online test menu, delivered with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What lab tests can be ordered as at home kits?
Please use the following list to find the at home lab test kit that meets your needs based on your individual health concerns.
How do I order an at home lab test?
The process is similar to ordering other lab tests from Health Testing Centers except the collection materials are mailed to you for the convenience of performing the test when and where you choose.
- Purchase online or by phone and the kit will be discreetly delivered to you.
- Follow the simple collection instructions and return materials with prepaid shipping.
- Receive your results within days.
What's included in the at home test kit?
- Registration Information for Physician Review
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- Easy-to-Use Collection Tools
- Pre-Paid Return Shipping
Why order a test kit instead of visiting a local Health Testing Centers lab?
Test kits can be a great option if you live in an area where access to medical facilities is limited or if you want the option to collect the sample at a particular point in time such as measuring hormone levels in the morning or evening. At home test kits offer the greatest convenience and confidentiality without sacrificing accuracy.
Another common reason to order an at home test kit is the availability of new genetic testing options. Genetic test kits can identify chromosomes, genes, or proteins associated with traits (such as hair loss or dimples), ancestry or diseases. From a general health perspective genetic test results can help establish personal and hereditary risks associated with a particular genetic condition or disorder.
Why choose Health Testing Centers?
- Private, confidential testing
- Results typically in days via secure account login
- Since 1980, Health Testing Centers has served over 100,000 patients
- Thousands of lab tests available, including Doctor's oversight, from allergy to vitamin testing
- 3,500 convenient testing locations
- 100% satisfaction guarantee