Enter your zip code below to find a convenient location for blood testing near you.
We work with both LabCorp & Quest Diagnostics, providing over 3500 locations nationwide you can choose from.
Please enter a Zip Code to find nearby laboratories.
We work with both Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp, two of the largest lab testing companies in the country. These labs are certified by CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and run their testing on either FDA or LDT approved equipment
Using both LabCorp and Quest provides us with over 3500 locations near you to choose from. If you live somewhere that is not convenient to one of these locations, we encourage you to look at our at-home test kit options.
Our goal is to empower patients like you to have access to convenient, affordable and accurate blood testing near you.
While appointments are not necessary, we encourage you to make one. These locations service millions of patients per month, many of whom are fasting. Especially in the mornings it’s a good idea to make an appointment. See hours and appointment info here: https://www.healthtestingcenters.com/hours-and-appointments/
Keep in mind, our prices are 100% inclusive. You will not be charged anything else in order to have the lab testing performed and receive your results. These are the same tests and the same labs you get when you go through your doctor and health insurance, however with Health Testing Centers, the doctor's order is included in your cash price. No health insurance needed or used.
- Please remember, when ordering your tests, choose the appropriate lab that you want to visit. The paperwork we send you for LabCorp will not work with Quest Diagnostics, nor vice versa.
- While it is not required to make an appointment, we encourage you to do so, especially if you're fasting.
- Also, it's not required to print a copy of your requisition form, but sometimes it can help avoid confusion at the patient service center.
- LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics are our laboratory vendors. Health Testing Centers is independent of these organizations we pay them for the lab services provided to our patients.
- Both LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics are CLIA and FDA approved laboratories.