Free Kidney Function Lab Tests ** PROMO ENDED 3/31/19 **
This test panel evaluates the function of your kidneys, normally $25, at no cost to you, to support Kidney Awareness Month during March 2019
Lab tests included:
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen) and creatinine – waste products filtered by your kidneys (BUN-to-creatinine ratio is also provided)
- eGFR (Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate) - assesses filtering capacity of your kidneys
- Glucose – energy source for your body
- Calcium and phosphorus – important minerals
- Albumin – A protein in the blood that plays many roles in your body
- Chloride, carbon dioxide, potassium, and sodium – electrolytes
Why is it free? Is it really free?
The test is completely free. There are no strings or catches (other than the terms and conditions below). Health Testing Centers is working to spread awareness of critical health issues that affect us all. We also want to introduce you to our company, Health Testing Centers. Since 1980, our company has served 100,000 patients enabling consumer access to nationwide laboratory testing, including Doctor's oversight, at affordable prices through both LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics. Our mission is to promote transparency and greater control in healthcare through personalized preventive care.
All other testing is 25% Off to help spread the word (use coupon code: FreeKidney)
Please remember to support world Kidney Day on March 14, 2019
- Filter waste and remove drugs from the body
- Release hormones that regulate blood pressure
- Balance the body's fluids and control production of red blood cells (regulating salt, potassium and acid)
- Produce vitamin D
- Affects more than 30 million Americans, and most don’t know it
- > 590,000 have kidney failure
- > 95,000 waiting for kidney transplants
- 9th leading cause of death in the United States
tests used by doctors and hospitals.
Questions? Give us a call: (877) 511-5227 or firstname.lastname@example.org