Advocate Program Terms and Conditions
At HealthTestingCenters.com, our goal is to provide helpful resources for individuals to understand their health data. Becoming a partner with Health Testing Centers can help spread the word about this opportunity for lab testing. To do so, we have a few basic requirements that all advocates must meet to participate in our program. To do so, we have a few basic requirements that all advocates must meet to participate in our program.
- We allow and encourage our advocates to link directly to our website.
- We do not allow trademark bidding - our trademarked terms include "health testing centers," "healthtestingcenters.com," and "health test center."
- All advocate partners are allowed and encouraged to run email campaigns, however, all advocates must be CAN-SPAM compliant. All email marketing campaigns must be pre-approved by the HealthTestingCenters.com Affiliate Account Manager. Any unapproved email campaigns will be considered in violation of our terms and conditions.
- Purchases made using your own advocate link are not eligible for commissions (if commissions are applicable).
HealthTestingCenters.com may suspend or terminate your membership in the advocate program for any of the following reasons:
- Engaging in inappropriate advertisements; this includes making false claims or using misleading hyperlinks
- Engaging in spamming: sending mass emails, mass newsgroup postings, etc.
- Advertising on websites that contain or promote illegal activities
- Advertising on websites that violate intellectual property rights of other individuals or companies
- Failure to display links and/or generate purchasing referrals to healthtestingcenters.com
- Trying to "cheat the system" to increase your monthly commissions (if commissions are applicable)
Advocates caught violating these rules will lose their membership in the program. Terms and conditions subject to change.
- Advocates may request to have all links and mention of their participation removed at any time.
- There is no "term" to this agreement.
- Simply email ([email protected]) or call 877-511-5227 to request your landing page and advocate account to be removed. (Please allow 14 days for completion).