Advocate Program Terms and Conditions
At HealthTestingCenters.com, our goal is to help our advocate partners increase their earnings. To do so, we have a few basic requirements that all advocates must meet to participate in our program.
- We allow and encourage our advocates to link directly to our website.
- We do not allow trademark bidding - our trademarked terms include "health testing centers," "healthtestingcenters.com," and "health test center."
- All advocate partners are allowed and encouraged to run email campaigns, however, all advocates must be CAN-SPAM compliant. All email marketing campaigns must be pre-approved by the HealthTestingCenters.com Affiliate Account Manager. Any unapproved email campaigns will be considered in violation of our terms and conditions.
- Purchases made using your own advocate link are not eligible for commissions.
HealthTestingCenters.com may suspend or terminate your membership in the advocate program for any of the following reasons:
- Engaging in inappropriate advertisements; this includes making false claims or using misleading hyperlinks
- Engaging in spamming: sending mass emails, mass newsgroup postings, etc.
- Advertising on websites that contain or promote illegal activities
- Advertising on websites that violate intellectual property rights of other individuals or companies
- Failure to display links and/or generate purchasing referrals to healthtestingcenters.com
- Trying to "cheat the system" to increase your monthly commissions
Advocates caught violating these rules will lose their membership in the program. Terms and conditions subject to change.
- Advocates may request to have all links and mention of their participation removed at any time.
- There is no "term" to this agreement.
- Simply email ([email protected]) or call 877-511-5227 to request your landing page and advocate account to be removed. (Please allow 14 days for completion).